Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday morning inspiration

This is what I'm looking at while I drink my Oslo coffee and eat my Oslo bran muffin and get ready to paint some canvas to make tote bags today. The first one was an experiment and these ones should be epic.


Clockwise: Eley Kishimoto, google images, 2 ancient Egyptian paintings, Ashkahn, Becca Stadtlander, and last one unknown sorry!


Clockwise: 2 by Brie Harrison, Kaye Blegvad, Malin Gabriella Nordin, Yelena Bryenskova, Louis Bourgeois, Rodarte for Repetto, and Arian Behzadi.

Probably all of these have been on my tumblr where I post a few times a day and Diwa posts a few times a year.

There is so much to look at. I have so much to make! My summer starts in less than one month and it's going to be all seeing and thinking and making things all day and California sun.